Helping employers improve through awareness and LGBTQ job seekers make informed new employer choices.
Rate/review your past and current employers so they may improve, be appreciated and inform others of the work culture from your perspective as an LGBTQ employee. Join OutBüro for free, then add employers if not present and rate/review them anonymously.
Click for full page view here.
OutBüro is ideal for:
- LGBTQ entrepreneurs seeking information and ideas for their startups. Collaboration opportunities.
- Professionals of all levels.
- Employers of all sizes wishing to reap the benefits of actively engaging with past, current and prospective employees who identify as LGBTQ+. Collaboration opportunities.
Expand your company and skillset market awareness through becoming a content contributor/author. Capture and lead your industry’s conversation on OutBüro. Expand your brand as an expert on your topic reaching the LGBTQ professional and entrepreneur audience.
- LGBTQ Employer Reviews/Ratings
- LGBT Business News
- Information and resources for LGBT Professionals and entrepreneurs
Diversity and inclusion hiring is the most embraced trend with 78 percent of human resource directors and recruiters responding that they are tackling hiring diverse talent, head on. Why? Well, 78% of companies indicated they are prioritizing diversity to improve culture, and 62% are doing so to boost financial performance. – According to the 2018 LinkedIn Talent Trends Report