With over a growing network reach of over 63 thousand gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender, and queer professionals, OutBüro is a huge resource that will assist you to attract and close top-tier diversity talent. Candidates utilize the website to research companies, compose and read testimonials, employer reviews/ratings, locate new job opportunities, and professional networking. As a company, efficiently managing your business’s existence on OutBüro will help you put your very best foot forward with those candidates validating your LGBT-friendly policies and work culture.
1. Showcase your company brand
When you add/claim your business listing you are able to:
- Add/edit a business description featuring LGBT recruiting-centric content as much as possible
- Indicate the LGBT important policies in place
- Indicate your diversity vendor practices
- Invite all your current employees to review/rate you on OutBüro to reveal candidates exactly what it is like to work in your business
- Add your OutBüro Company Review rating to your company HR home page with a link to it on OutBüro
- Write press releases showcasing your OutBüro score and LGBT inclusive work environment
- Publish content directly on the OutBüro blog – activities and employee spotlights for example
- Directly network with OutBüro members and within our OutBüro on LinkedIn group
- Potential to be featured in OutBüro member communications
Participating in the first and only Company Reviews/Ratings for the LGBT global community can enable you to magnify your quality candidate reach and acquisition.
2. Monitor and respond to reviews/rating feedback
OutBüro is a go-to website for LGBT employees to provide anonymous company reviews/ratings with both general work topics and LGBT related interests. Fifty-two percent of active job seekers browse employee testimonials at the onset of their job hunt before talking with a business recruiter or hiring manager.
Make it a point to track and react to reviews and opinions on interviews since they’re posted. Thank people for their time submitting a review, no matter if it is negative or positive overall, and handle any complaints noted. When some do raise a negative experience working at your company, it may be a legitimate opportunity to improve. Others might be an issue of culture match–so do everything you can to become responsive and transparent.
On average, 9 in 10 job seekers find company reviews useful when studying about a prospective new employer. Further, 70 percent state their feeling of a business is enhanced after viewing them positively respond to a negative review/rating critique. It demonstrates that the company is engaged and cares.
3. Post Jobs
When diversity LGBT candidates are exploring your company brand, make it simple for them to discover relevant job opportunities directly on OutBüro. Eighty-nine percent of OutBüro users are actively searching for new career opportunities or might be open to new opportunities if contacted. Since job seekers have likely researched the company prior to submitting their application, they are normally higher quality candidates than people from other job boards that are not focused on the LGBT working force and professional community.
OutBüro is a new site yet, founded on proven tactics to be an important instrument for applicants and, due to our focused growing member base, can be a rather valuable tool for companies like yours. Candidates utilize the website in order to investigate companies they are thinking about working at. Your active presence can go a long way in making the difference in attracting new talent and retaining your current employees, versus losing them to your rival.