Where You Belong and Your Voice Matters.
Join the LGBTQ professional and entrepreneur community. LGBTQ corporate equality and business ratings/reviews by LGBTQ employees and consumers/clients - YOU.
Building meaningful professional connections can have a huge impact on your career.
- It’s like Glassdoor.com and LinkedIn hooked up and had a queer baby.
- Build relationships in your location and industry – connect and communicate.
- Create and/or join groups to collaborate.
- Upload your full resume/CV in addition to your profile overview
- Rate/review current and recent past employers from your LGBTQ employee perspective anonymously.
- Share, interact, find, engage, grow – together we can.
- Be a mentor to a junior professional or student. Or seek out a mentor yourself.
You control how visible your profile is down to each field. For those not comfortable being out, that’s OK, you may use a screen name. Get started today. OutBüro is where you belong.
Being an entrepreneur is often lonely, challenging, thrilling, scary, and exciting. Magic and miracle happen when we believe in ourselves AND take action. Take action today by joining OutBüro.
- Create or join groups focused on your brand, industry, location or more. Join entrepreneur groups to collaborate with other business owners.
- Attract quality talent from interns, professionals, and board members.
- Get exposure to investors organically.
- Locate and nurture business partnerships, find new clients.
- Create a relationship with current and prospective customers.
- Build knowledge, awareness, trust, and community through authentic digital marketing on OutBüro.
- Be a mentor to a junior entrepreneur or student. Or seek out a mentor yourself.
We are growing, so let’s grow together. Share, attract, engage, delight, and thrive with OutBüro.
Employers & Brands
OutBüro realizes that no one is perfect. Therefore no employer/brand is perfect. But we can all strive to do good and grow. Let’s grow together.
- Studies show having a more diverse workforce results in a 35% increase in business performance – Cha’ching
- 94% of job seekers consider an employer’s brand.
- 45% of passive job seekers would apply for a job if it was to work for an amazing brand.
- 57% of companies believe they lose most of their diverse candidates upon visiting their career site – before these people even click apply.
- Supports employer branding, diversity talent acquisition strategy, diversity vendor sourcing, social responsibly minded board awareness, corporate investor relations, and scoring on diversity and inclusion metrics/indexes.
- Engage with current and recent past LGBTQ employees and improve the employee experience.
- Reach the LGBTQ target audience in an authentic way – employed and customers.
96% of HR and hiring professionals say employee experience is becoming more important. Diversity and inclusion hiring is the most embraced trend with 78 percent of human resource directors and recruiters responding that they are tackling hiring diverse talent, head-on. Why? Well, 78% of companies indicated they are prioritizing diversity to improve culture, and 62% are doing so to boost financial performance. While recruiters fail to communicate the values of the hiring company in 55% of the time and significantly less when it comes to LGBTQ candidates.According to the 2020 LinkedIn Talent Trends Report
You are not only learning your chosen topics at school, you are likely learning a lot about yourself too.
- You must build your network organically long before you need it.
- Join college, industry, regional, and topic-focused groups. Can’t find what you want? Consider starting it. Grow your following and influence in the LGBTQ professional sphere.
- Start growing your professional network in the LGBTQ community.
- Seek out an LGBTQ professional or entrepreneur mentor.
- Help get OutBüro listed on your school’s LGBTQ resources web page.
- We’d love to have you on an advisory panel to shape OutBüro.
- Indicate you ate interested in internships
- Increase your exposure locally, regionally, nationwide, and internationally in the LGBTQ community and with companies/brands
- Attract quality talent from volunteers, interns, professional, and board members
- Receive OutBüro professional services and products at a special rate
- Opportunity to be part of the emerging OutBüro Community Support program
- Leverage OutBüro site features such as Groups for your organization we’re all LGBTQ and not tracking you or your members like a creepy peeper.
- Indicate what companies support you – show the love. Your record allows companies to indicate they support you too. It’s a cross-check.
- Make connections, seek professional talent, seek financial support.
- Be a part of the advisory panel to shape OutBüro.
(OutBüro) is fascinating and much more aligned with the UN’s Global LGBTI Standards for Business than most indexes! – Fabrice Houdart – Human Rights Officer @UN #LGBTQ #WorkPlaceEquality #CorporateEqualityTweet
Pronunciation: [out] [ byoo r-oh ]
Definition & Meaning:
- Out a common, well-established idiom within the international LGBTQ community denoting that someone is no longer hiding one’s identity in the closet and refers to the act of “coming OUT’ of the closet.
- Büro in German means “office”. When pronounced correctly it sounds exactly like the English word “bureau” meaning an office for collecting or distributing news or information, coordinating work, or performing specified services; agency.