OutBüro’s mission is to connect the world’s LGBTQ employees, professionals, and entrepreneurs with opportunities to grow in their careers and grow their companies. We strive to connect companies and organizations that support LGBTQ Corporate Equality with quality candidates while providing a voice and insight into workplace culture and LGBT workplace issues.
How We Support Our Mission
Our services are designed to promote economic opportunity for our members by enabling you and thousands of other gay, lesbian, transgender, bisexual, queer professionals along with diversity recruiting professionals and our friends and allies to meet, post job opportunities, create a professional profile, store and submit your resume, find quality diversity candidates, exchange ideas, learn, and find business opportunities, and make decisions in a network of trusted relationships within as LGBTQ professionally-oriented safe and accepting platform. See our Accessibility Statement.
- Employer ratings/reviews by verified current and/or recent past employees
- LGBTQ Professional and entrepreneur networking community
- Employer branding with social proofing and reviews monitoring
- Virtual Career Fairs connecting quality LGBTQ candidates with employers who support LGBTQ Corporate Equality
- Knowledge sharing, insights, resources, and stories to inspire, delight, and shine light
We are striving to build value and community for LGBTQ people around the world by providing a unique online networking community where they may rate current and past employers from the LGBTQ perspective. Helping companies from Fortune 100 to local main street businesses connect with and attract quality diversity LGBT candidates via active recruiting.
- Be a Superhero – Your Voice has the Power to Create Change
- Is OutBüro a site for disgruntled LGBT current and past employees to just rant and vent?
Employers Are a Huge Part of Fulfilling our Mission
- Study finds LGBT people less likely to be hired, paid less, and not promoted
- 3 Ways You Should Be Using OutBüro in Recruiting LGBT Candidates
- 15 Ways to Improve Diversity LGBT Candidate Cultivation
Companies of all sizes, anywhere in the world may be added to the OutBüro Company Reviews system. It requires a response to indicate if the company has:
- Sexual Orientation Non-Discrimination Policy
- Gender Identity Non-Discrimination
- Domestic Partner Benefits
- Supports LGBTQ Equality Globally (if operates in more than one country)
- LGBT Inclusion Competency
- Public Commitment to LGBTQ Equality
- Requires Similar Policies for Contractors and Vendors
OutBüro is for all LGBTQ Professionals at all levels of their careers and Entrepreneurs as they launch their businesses as well as for any company seeking to actively engage with the LGBTQ community.
Keeping it Focused and Fresh
We strive to deliver original work-life and professionally-oriented content with a keen LGBT focus. Highlighting individuals and organizations with both achievements and challenges to gain a full picture of the entrepreneur journey. Curating business, social and world news with an emphasis on the professional and business owner prism. Connecting businesses and organizations to the lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and queer professional audience. Enabling LGBT professionals to grow their sphere of peers, gain exposure to resources and expand their market reach. Educate, inform and delight.