A simple way to describe OutBüro is as a mashup of Glassdoor.com and HRC’s Corporate Equality Index while OutBüro moves beyond the scope, depth and reach of the HRC’s Corporate Equality Index. OutBüro relaunches to enhance LGBTQ employees ability to anonymously rate/review their current and recent past employer(s) at no cost to the employee. The ratings capture many factors both unique to their LGBTQ work-life experience and general employee satisfaction with an intuitive user interface and user guides to make it simple.
72% of LGBTQ employees report mental health issues due to work environment often caused by discrimination and harassment. Today, even in the United States in many states it is still legal to discriminate against LGBTQ workers. Companies and organizations that create an LGBTQ friendly work environment reap the financial benefits according to many studies.
OutBüro aims to be the open and employee reported source for insight into the LGBTQ friendliness of every employer everywhere. OutBüro is inclusive yet not limited to US Fortune 1000 companies. OutBüro is available to all employers, any type, any size, and anywhere in the world. In the US, most Americans work for small and mid-sized companies as well as government, non-profits, and educational institutions to name a few.
Not only does it indicate if an employer has the following LGBTQ friendly policies, benefits, resources and practices, but it enables the employer to provide links to employer’s and 3rd party sites to socially prove it:
- Sexual orientation non-discrimination policy
- Gender Identity non-discrimination policy
- Domestic partner benefits
- Transgender-inclusive benefits
- LGBTQ employee resource group
- Requires same LGBTQ equality standard in contractors and vendors
- LGBTQ inclusion competency training
- Has same policies, benefits, resources and practices throughout the globe and subsidiaries
- Publicly demonstrates support for LGBTQ quality Globally, Nationally and Locally
- Appropriately leverages LGBTQ content in it’s marketing year round – not just Pride month
Manage Your Employer Reputation and Brand
Employers may claim their listing if previously added by a current or recent past employee with limited feature. Or an employer may add a new listing themselves to control the content representing their company/organization. It also allows the appointed contact to interact with the anonymous employee reviewers while not having the ability to alter what has been posted. Claim or add your Employer listing now.
To learn more and get started today visit www.OutBuro.com.