We’re Looking for LGBTQ Content Authors Who Write About Business and Industry!
We are seeking people just like you to contribute content about your business or organization, business practices or specific industries targeting the LGBTQ business owner, entrepreneur startups and professional community.
Since 2007 OutBüro has built LinkedIn’s largest LGBTQ professional networking group with over 44,600+ global members as of Feb 2018 who are eager to learn from and interact with your content. OutBüro has launched a dedicated independent platform to bridge the LGBTQ business, entrepreneur and professional community in a way that is like no other. The LinkedIn group is now a service of and extension of the OutBüro main site.
You’ll be the attributed author and all submitted articles will be linked to your OutBüro profile gaining you and your business social love.
Not only do we have a robust social sharing platform along with community interaction your articles may be promoted in the OutBüro on Linked group with over 44,600+ global members.
Access to contribute content/articles on OutBüro requires you to be registered and logged in to submit. Being a site member is free.
We’d love to have you be a part of this large and growing community. Join Now. Publish your article in 15 minutes from now after completing your profile.
Submit content in the following categories yet not limited to these:
- Business news involving LGBTQ owned businesses – news, information and press releases
- Business owner & Entrepreneur stories
- Business launch, announcements and reviews
- Press Releases
- Best practices in all business areas
- Job seeking and related topics – resume tips etc.
- Talent management and best practices – recruiting, hiring, coaching, diversity & inclusion
- Business startup process and tips
- Business management
- Finance management – business and personal
- Finance – business funding
- Marketing – local and social media
- Life balance – health, dating/family and social
- Entrepreneur stories – from the small one-person companies to the large
- Dealing and overcoming business and personal challenges from the LGBTQ perspective
- Personal and career development
- How to guides
- Service and product reviews – about LGBTQ owned businesses and companies seeking the LGBTQ community
- Product tutorials
- Business and community leadership stories
- Arts and Entertainment from the business perspective
- Politics as it relates to business and directly the LGBTQ community
- Resource guides
- Legal matters – business and personal legal advice and news
- We recognize that solo entrepreneurs from dog sitters to fine artists have business needs
- we welcome additional content area ideas
As much as possible we’d like the content to be LGBTQ focused but realize not all business management content is required to be so. For SEO key site-centric terms should be included to overall boost the site and thus visibility of your content as able.
Start a Group
In addition to providing articles how about consider being the first to start a company/organization or topically focused group on OutBüro so that you may lead the conversations there. In addition, Group Admins on OutBüro have the ability to directly message all group members providing you great privilege if not abused.
What we are NOT seeking
- Who’s hot – No shirtless or nearly nude images of any kind permitted on the site. We aim to be a Fortune 500 level office friendly site and so do not want any images that could land one of our members in the HR department for inappropriate office content or sexual harassment allegations. Keep it professional.
- Social gossip columns – what “reality-star”, said what. Sorry, Housewives of Atlanta.
- Dance party promotions – although content from the business perspective of starting, promoting, managing, etc is welcomed.
- Fashion/music not directly related to the LGBTQ community. Just being an LGBTQ icon doesn’t qualify. Sorry, Cher.
- Society news not related to the business or professional side of life – who is dating who. Sorry, Kardashian clan.
- Politics not directly related to the LGBT community
- First, check out our site to see if your subject has already been covered. If so can you put another perspective on it or add to the topic?
- We only accept quality content that is relevant to our website.
- Your post must be expertly written and your voice should be friendly, yet informative.
- The post’s structure must contain subheadings, lively featured images, and be easy to navigate.
- Your articles should be a minimum of 800 words and cover the topic in detail.
- All submissions must be original and must be written specifically for the OutBüro audience. That means your article should not have appeared on any other website.
- If your images are not in the public domain, credit the source.
- Articles should include external links to other quality articles or research, when they are relevant and add value to your post.
- Authors should have a complete profile, so your photo will show up in the author box and on comments.
See User Agreement.
Our most popular articles receive many comments and we’re
quick to respond to our reader’s questions and suggestions.
We expect no less from our Authors to engage with article comments in a timely and professional manner according to our Community Policy.
All authors receive an email when we approve a new comment. When you answer your comments you’ll get more exposure, it will improve your post’s
SEO, and will help out your readers.
Use the Contact form under the Support menu.