Certification bodies must speedily deliver programs at scale to meet demand
TRUMBULL, Conn.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–#IT–Technical certifications are increasingly in demand with 87% of IT employees possessing at least one and 40% pursuing their next.1 According to Questionmark, the online assessment provider, certification bodies must ensure they can quickly deliver, and robustly assess, their programs to meet new levels of demand.
With the rapid advancement of workplace tech over the last year, 75% of IT decision makers are struggling to find the skills they need to meet new challenges.2 Certifications can help equip workers with new skills and enable employers to retain the best staff.
Technical certifications provide benefits for employers and workers:
- 65% of IT solutions providers agree that having certified staff generates more business.3
- 94% of IT decision makers worldwide say that certified team members provide above and beyond the cost of certifications.4
- 61% of companies noticed the economic benefit to them of having certified individuals was greater than US$10,000 per annum per certified person.5
- 67% of workers agree that getting certified has increased their ability to solve problems.6
John Kleeman, Founder of Questionmark, said: “Research shows that adding certified people to teams increases revenue. With the advantages of certifications increasingly clear to employers and individuals, future demand is likely to be greater than ever before.
“To take advantage of this demand, certification bodies must be able to deliver, and robustly assess, their programs at speed and scale.”
Questionmark provides certification bodies with enterprise-grade technology that frictionlessly integrates all aspects of delivering an assessment into one platform. It is:
- Adaptable and easy to use: it is easy to create content and adapt questions. The platform instantly marks papers and compiles results. Patterns and trends are easy to spot.
- Secure online environment: the platform’s proctoring gateway enables the test setter to integrate the right anti-cheating solution, depending on the stakes of the assessment.
- Frictionless integration: of ecommerce, reporting and digital badging for successful candidates.
Notes to editors
Questionmark unlocks performance through reliable and secure online assessments.
Questionmark provides a secure enterprise-grade assessment platform and professional services to leading organizations around the world, delivered with care and unequalled expertise. Its full-service online assessment tool and professional services help customers to improve their performance and meet their compliance requirements. Questionmark enables organizations to unlock their potential by delivering assessments which are valid, reliable, fair and defensible.
Questionmark offers secure powerful integration with other LMS, LRS and proctoring services making it easy to bring everything together in one place. Questionmark’s cloud-based assessment management platform offers rapid deployment, scalability for high-volume test delivery, 24/7 support, and the peace-of-mind of secure, audited U.S., Australian and European-based data centers.
For more information:
US: Kristin Bernor, external relations: Kristin.email@example.com +1 203.349.6438
UK: James Boyd-Wallis: firstname.lastname@example.org +44 7793 021 607
Australia and New Zealand: Chelsea Dowd: email@example.com +61 2 8073 0527