In this episode of OutBüro Voices featuring LGBTQ professionals, entrepreneurs, and community leaders from around the world, host Dennis Velco chats with Martin Kmiecik, an out gay entrepreneur, discusses Diversity Pride.
The startup is focused on diversity, inclusion, and belonging strategy consulting and training. Based in London, United Kingdom, Diversity Pride has a network of diversity consultants ready to work with clients around the world who are ready to embrace diversity at its core and reap all the organizational benefits of being a welcoming work culture for all. Diversity Pride not only has a keen focus on the gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender, and queer (LGBTQ) employee narrative, yet encompasses the full spectrum of diversity. Employers who focus on workplace equality win in so many ways including better financial performance. As needed and desired, through their network they can offer direct trained exposure experiences with professionals who represent all diversity identities providing a personal and authentic voice.
- 00:30 Introduction to Diversity Pride
- 03:00 What sets Diversity Pride apart?
- 07:00 What has been the impact and changes due to the global health crisis (COVID 2020)?
- 09:30 How do you leverage competitive intelligence to differentiate, adapt, improve, and deliver?
- 13:00 “Competitors” can be great mentors. What have you learned?
- 16:45 Martin provides an example of how to format hashtags to be diversity inclusive – note that many platforms limit hashtag formatting, and once a hashtag is created and followed, a marketer must still leverage it, and choose to create a new inclusive one.
- 22:00 More thoughts from Matin on limitations in technology regarding diversity and inclusion. He discusses recruiting and specifically the growth of artificial intelligence in reviewing resumes/CVs
Connect with Martin on OutBüro at https://www.outburo.com/profile/marti…
Join Martin on OutBüro, the LGBTQ professional and entrepreneur online community network for gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender, queer, a.lies and our employers who support LGBTQ welcoming workplace equality focused benefits, policies, and business practices. https://www.OutBuro.com
Would you like to be featured like this? Contact the host Dennis Velco. https://www.outburo.com/profile/denni…