Are you an angel investor, venture-capital fund or company that is opened and or proactively seek out LGBT owned businesses to invest in or sponsor? www.OutBuro.com is a platform for you to find LGBTQ owned businesses to consider. Indicate on your OutBüro LGBTQ professional profile that you are an angel investor or venture-capital fund or another funding resource so that business owners may search for you.
Leverage the system to seek those looking for funding too. Add your OutBüro LGBTQ employer listing for your company and indicate who you sponsor and/or fund. Those businesses or non-profit organizations can in return on their OutBüro LGBTQ employer listing indicate that you are their funding source. Join today. Your professional profile is free and your employer record is based on the number of employees that you have in your direct legal entity.
Indicating Investor or Sponsor Funding on Your Profile
1. Choose About to view your professional profile.
2. Scroll down to locate the Business Funder section. Click the Edit button.
3. Make your selection(s) from the drop-down then click the Save button.
The options are:
- Nope not me
- Individual Investor
- Angel Investor
- Venture Capital Investor
- Business Loans
- Business/Organization Sponsor
4. The field visibility option is set administratively as viewable by site members only.
Employer Listing – Funding Available for LGBTQ Owned Businesses or Organizations
For companies and investors, also claim/add your Employer Listing to indicate your funding types for LGBTQ owned businesses and/or non-profits.