This episode of Graying Rainbows is a review of Billie Jean King's new autobiography "All In." I highly recommend the audio version because it is read by King and her emotions come through. King's story includes "coming out later in life." She describes the toll that the delay took on her health and happiness, as well as the new sense of freedom she discovered when she was finally out to herself and the world.
- Sign up for the FREE Graying Rainbows Newsletter
- Or Text GRAYINGRAINBOWS to 33777
- Send email to [email protected] or post voice feedback at http://speakpipe.com/docartemis.
- You can now support Graying Rainbows via Patreon at http://patreon.com/grayingrainbows
Connect on Social Media:
- Twitter: @GrayingR
- Facebook page: https://fb.me/grayingrainbows
- Public MeWe page: https://mewe.com/p/grayingrainbowscomingoutlgbtlaterinlife
- Email Dr. Campbell for an invitation to our new group on MeWe.