LGBT+ at Work Online Conference 2022
The 4th annual d&i Leaders LGBT+ at Work Online Conference brings together diversity, inclusion, HR related professionals, along with employee network members, looking to demonstrate real commitment to their LGBT+ staff, consumers and service users.
With 20+ speakers and a unique online CPD accredited programme featuring one-to-one interviews; case studies; panel discussions; Q&A sessions and online networking , we are sure you will be inspired to make a difference in your own organisation.
- Topics being explored at the 2022 conference include
- Visible leadership and activism
- How to deal with bullying, harassment and discrimination of LGBT+ employees
- Mentorship programmes for LGBT+ employees
- How employers can get on board with LGBT+ friendly parental support
- Practical and inclusive recruitment strategies to drive LGBT+ representation and mitigate recruitment bias
- Supporting transgender employees in the workplace
- What employers can do to support LGBT+ staff progression
- The vital role employers and allies can play in supporting disabled, LGBT+ communities
- Understanding bi-identities and the need for bi-visibility and inclusion in the workplace
- Create spaces of psychological safety that support wellbeing and mental health
- Inclusive communications and LGBT+ language
- The importance of data, trust and transparency
Cannot attend live all day? All talks are recorded so you can revisit or view at a time convenient to you, wherever you are based!
Book your place now to save £20 – Group discount available
Learn more and register here: https://dileaders.com/lgbtconference/
LGBT+ History month takes place in February each year –
Find out more & purchase badges and lanyards to support.