Don’t miss your chance to catch an exclusive panel discussion at INCLUSION 2021, the leading virtual global business festival dedicated to equity, diversity & inclusion in the workplace. OutBüro is a partner and will be hosting LGBTQ+ Inclusion break-out sessions and available in the main lobby for additional information and engagement.
Discussing Wellbeing in a Post-Pandemic World – Defining Expectations and Reprogramming Routines, Anna Mouchref, Leading Culture & Diversity, Siemens Digital Industries; Praveen Gopalan, Environmental Sustainability & Employee Engagement Programme Manager for BBC Studios and Dr. Shaun Davis, Global Director of Safety, Health, Wellbeing & Sustainability, Royal Mail will cover:
- What impact has the pandemic had on employee wellbeing over the last year – can this be measured, and if so, how?
- As many organisations move to a hybrid workforce model, what should be considered and implemented in terms of employee wellbeing?
- What steps can and should leaders take to role-model behaviours, to promote a culture of wellbeing among their workforce?
- Why is a more holistic relationship between work and life more beneficial and what has been the impact of the pandemic
- How can you stay agile and review the approach to wellbeing in response to changing external factors?
By attending, you will be able to:
- Learn from in-depth D&I keynotes, case studies and panel discussions
- Join interactive workshops and roundtables
- Connect with essential D&I contacts at our online diversity exhibition
- Grow your network during our INCLUSION social hour meetups
- Discover how to support minorities, heal divides and increase staff unity
Hear from our incredible high profile line-up of 75+ expert speakers leading the charge for diversity, equity, and inclusion change in the workplace, including:
Become a show sponsor…
Join RW3, WorkJam, Personio and BiasProof in the movement for change. Becoming an official partner or exhibitor at INCLUSION 2021 will help raise your visibility, connect with your target audience, develop your talent pipeline and improve your profitability. Position your brand as a real leader in the global movement for D&I change in the workplace. Click here for more information.
We can’t wait to see you in October. Tickets are limited, so make sure to grab yours now before they run out.