OutBüro is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone and applying the relevant accessibility standards. OutBüro has invested a significant amount of resources to help ensure that its website is made easier to use and more accessible for people with disabilities, with the strong belief that every person has the right to live with dignity, equality, comfort, and independence.
Measures to support accessibility
OutBüro takes the following measures to ensure the accessibility of OutBüro (www.OutBuro.com):
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
OutBüro’s Accessibility Widget is powered by a dedicated accessibility server leveraging artificial intelligence from UserWay.org.
The software allows OutBüro to improve its compliance with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.1).
Enabling the Accessibility Menu
The OutBüro accessibility menu can be enabled by clicking the accessibility menu icon that appears on the corner of the page. After triggering the accessibility menu, please wait a moment for the accessibility menu to load in its entirety
OutBüro continues its efforts to constantly improve the accessibility of its site and services in the belief that it is our collective moral obligation to allow seamless, accessible and unhindered use also for those of us with disabilities
Despite our efforts to make all pages and content on OutBüro fully accessible, some content may not have yet been fully adapted to the strictest accessibility standards. This may be a result of not having found or identified the most appropriate technological solution.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. OutBüro is fully conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Fully conformant means that the content fully conforms to the accessibility standard without any exceptions.
Reporting a Problem
While on the page you are encountering a problem with, please have the content visible in your browser. Next from the Accessibility Widget, click the “Report a Problem” link. The tool will take a screen snapshot. Provide a text description of the issue and submit.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of OutBüro. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on OutBüro:
- Phone: +1 (813) 297-6383
- E-mail: dennis@OutBuro.com
- Postal address: 300 E Oakland Park Blvd, PMB 307, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33334
We try to respond to feedback within 2 business days.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
OutBüro is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- We have partnered with UserWay.org to provide onsite accessibility tools leveraged also by major corporations, government agencies and non-profits.
OutBüro is not compatible with:
- We are currently unaware of any platforms the UserWay.org solution is not compatible with
Accessibility of OutBüro relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of OutBüro, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for OutBüro:
- User-uploaded content: User-uploaded content may not have a text alternative because We cannot ensure the quality of user-submitted contributions. We monitor user reports and attempt to correct within 2 business days. Please report content via the site provided tool or if not present on the content in question use the Contact Us form under the Support menu with a link to the content in question.
OutBüro assessed the accessibility of OutBüro by the following approaches:
- We partnered with and leverage the robust technology of UserWay.org.