We are striving to build an online global LGBTQ+ community with robust features welcoming you to be your whole self. You control what, who, how, when, etc. on OutBüro.
But before that here are some recently adopted site member subscription models to really partner with the full community for anyone wanting to thrive together. We now offer everyone or entity (business, charity, non-profit, NGO, PAC, political campaign if doable, organization, etc.) the ability to earn a side income in a few ways.
We think you are talented, unique, creative, informed, a constant seeker, a connector, and a doer.
So why not allow you to earn a good portion of the membership revenue by sharing the site/app. That’s optional as well as earning by submitting articles for the site such as news, informative, press releases, educational, promotional, commentary, investigative, lifestyle, entertainment, announcements, etc.
Let’s get connected and do amazing things.
As of May 2022 in addition to the broadening of the site, we also implemented a cloud architecture. What does that mean for you? Version 1.0 in the US and Canada would fully load in a whopping 12-17 seconds. Trimming our features and focusing on the core along with many other technical changes the site is now in the United States and Canada fully loaded in .5-1 second. Sure lots of variables, but from turtle to rabbit. All for you. So get connected. Get started today.
I like options
As a Yearly/Monthly subscribing member on OutBüro you can:
- how you appear (real name, fake name, user name)
- change your email address/user name/password at any time
- make your profile stand out with a profile avatar (headshot or other) and a cool profile cover/header image
- control the visibility of your profile
- control the visibility of each profile field
- choose what profile fields you complete
- control the visibility of every post/content you share
- control your email & on-site/app notifications and/or weekly activity digest
- search members
- control if your profile is/not displayed in members’ listings/search results
- control who you accept connection/friend requests from
- remove connections/friends
- choose who you follow/unfollow
- control if others can “like” your profile
- block others
- reporting content posted by others
- create/join/leave groups
- turn direct messaging on/off
- control if anyone or just connections/friends can direct message you
- share images and Giphy in direct messages
- share your favorite Giphy in the community/groups activity stream, and comments
- use #hashtag (alpha/numeric)
- use the @ symbol to mention others
- Create polls
- react to, reshare, save, and engage with other member’s content
- schedule community/group posts
- add moods to your community/group posts
- add a location to your community/group posts
- sort the community and group activity streams
- share media such as images/video/audio including sharing/posting your live stream from major live streaming platforms
- post news, announcements, articles, and press releases through your publishing dashboard
- potentially earn an income by posting original (your) articles for the site’s general blog and monitoring article traffic stats, and funds due/paid
- potentially earn a residual income through promoting the site as those you introduce it to subscribe to a Yearly/Monthly membership and monitor all activity through your affiliate dashboard
- upgrade your membership from free to subscription or monthly to yearly at anytime
- export your community data
- delete your account
Holy-ga-moly, that’s not even an exhaustive list.
Check out the Knowledge Base for user guides, FAQ, site policies, and more as we are adding more often. The site/app is very intuitive. If you have any questions, issues/problems, or concerns you may reach out via the Contact Us form.