Virtual Career Fairs – Steps for Employers
Follow these steps to participate as an employer in OutBüro Virtual Career Fairs connecting your company/organization to quality LGBTQ candidates. Support your goals of diversity and inclusion recruitment marketing and candidate attraction. Consider joining OutBüro as an employer with an Employer listing. This is a consolidated employer branding platform that allows you to indicate and illustrate all the great things you do for your LGBTQ employees, suppliers, sponsorships, customers/clients and more. Further, it clearly demonstrates that you are actively seeking LGBTQ job seeker candidates. All supporting your commitment to be an inclusive and welcoming employer. The upside is financially sound back by many studies.
Time needed: 15 minutes.
- Register as an Employer to ParticipateUse the below contact form to request information and schedule a call to discuss.
- Determine the number of booths you will likeEach booth may have up to 3 employer HR and hiring managers live during the event to review candidates and interact with them via text and live video chat. Determine the number of representatives you wan to be live participating and simple math to determine the number of booths. 6 recruiters would be 2 booths.
- Provide employer information and logoWe do all the employer booths set up for you.
- Make it easy for candidates to see how LGBTQ friendly you areOptional yet highly recommended, request a quote to add your company/organization to the OutBüro Employer Branding and professional community. Learn more here.
- Attend an online trainingSeveral days prior to the virtual career fair your HR participants will be invited to attend a 30 online training session. It is intuitive and super easy.
- Review candidate resumes and pre-inviteAfter the above training, you’ll have access to the system to begin searching for and reviewing candidates’ resume submissions. See a few that are potentials? Great, pre-invite them to visit your booth.
- During event interactionYour representatives will interact live via text and have the option to invite candidates to a one-one video discussion.
- Recruiter review and follow-upThe career fair is over, but recruiters have event metrics data, candidate conversation history, ratings, contact info, and resumes. They retain access to search all resumes for up to 8 months after each event.