Many corporations and other employers who focus on LGBTQ Corporate Equality are actively seeking you to join their organization. They are working hard to develop and maintain an LGBTQ friendly workplace that celebrates diversity, inclusion. Many studies have proven that doing so helps the company thrive by increasing productivity, creative problem solving and its financial bottom line.
Add your LGBTQ professional profile on OutBüro (OutBuro.com) and complete it as much as possible to unlock all the online community features. Indicate your if you are passively or actively seeking a new job opportunity, your willingness to trave and your willingness to relocate. It makes it easy for recruiters to find just the candidate they are looking for – YOU.
When logged into your OutBüro account you will see your community navigation area in the right column.
Current Employment Status
1. Choose About to view your professional profile.
2. Scroll down to find the Current Employment Status area and then Click the Edit button.
3. Make the appropriate choices.
4. Click the blue Save button.
5. As with nearly every profile field, you have control over the level of visibility of each. The button label will display the current setting and by clicking it you may make a change if you desire. The choices are:
- Public (non-logged-in site visitor may be able to see it although we require persons to be registered and logged in to view all areas of the community features)
- Site Members
- Friends Only
- Only Me
Willingness to Relocate
Once on your profile About page via the steps above, scroll to find the Willingness to Relocate section, choose Edit, make your selection and click Save.
Willingness to Travel
Once on your profile About page via the steps above, scroll to find the Willingness to Travel section, choose Edit, make your selection and click Save.
Complete at least 50% of your profile fields to unlock all the site’s community features.