Promote LGBTQ Workplace Equality and Earn
We would like LGBTQ workplace equality to spread like wildfire and we applaud entrepreneurs, so today OutBüro launches it’s OutBüro Ambassador program.
What is the OutBüro Ambassador Program
It is an affiliate marketing system that anyone may register for. It is a system that is transparent providing each Ambassador with a unique URL that is customizable to share with prospective employers to use when claiming or adding their OutBüro Employer Listing. Employer listings subscriptions fees are based on a sliding scale depending on the number of current employees worldwide. Therefore it’s cost effective for companies/organizations of any size from 3 – 300,000 or more.
See the OutBüro Ambassador program overview for more information on how it works and the management area just for Ambassadors to track your clicks and successful Employer Listing subscriptions.
Currently, the Ambassador program offers a 10% commission on successful Employer listings that are claimed or added. The commission is not only on this initial annual subscription yet continues annually for as long as that Employer listing remains active. Therefore you earn an initial plus residual income.
You share your unique link with prospective employers. When they click through your Ambassador account is attributed for up to 90 days. It is in all our best interest to have them sign up as quickly as possible. If another Ambassador shares their link with the same employer you run the risk of the 2nd Ambassador being attributed with the signup. See the Ambassador program description for more detail on this.
Believe you can pull lots or big fish?
Do you believe you can attract a significant number of employers and/or very large employers? OK – contact us to discuss the opportunity.
Who can be an OutBüro Ambassador?
Anyone or any entity really. But some ideal Ambassdors would be the following:
- An individual who already markets to businesses of any size.
- A company who already markets to businesses of any size.
- A company/organization LGBTQ employee who would like to champion their employer to claim or add their Employer listing to OutBüro. Perhaps this is on behalf of an LGBTQ employee resource group.
- Any for-profit or non-profit that advocates LGBTQ workplace equality.
- Any non-profit with a membership base such as community centers, chambers of commerce and so forth.
- Again, really anyone or any entity may become an OutBüro Ambassador.
Are there any restrictions on the the earned commission may be used?
OutBüro does not place any restrictions on how the funds you, your company, or your organization uses the funds earned but here are some ideas:
Diversity and Inclusion Consultants
Same as all below and a very pertinent offering to expand the outstanding services you are already doing. It’s one more thing you bring to the table and earn.
- Hey, use the funds any way you like. Pay bills, add to a vacation fund.
- Pay your health insurance.
- Pay other your debt down.
- Pay for college tuition, book, rent, food, nights out.
- Take that needed vacation.
- Donate it to local LGBTQ non-profit charities.
- It’s 100% up to you.
Small business – B2B marketing
- Grow your business adding this as one more revenue stream.
- Add needed hardware – buy a new laptop, etc
- Pay company bills.
- Throw a holiday party for staff and/or clients.
- Invest in your business
- Take a needed vacation.
- Donate it to local LGBTQ community non-profits.
- It’s 100% up to you.
Medium sized business B2B marketing
- Same as Small Business
- Support your internal LGBTQ workplace equality efforts
- Launch an LGBTQ employee resource group
- Expand your marketing and your exposure
- It’s 100% up to you
- Promote OutBüro to your membership base. They’ll also then be supporting your organization now and every year they retain their membership.
- Get that needed website update accomplished.
- Invest in technology to improve internal operations, security and other needed areas.
- Add paid positions.
- Expand your service offerings
- Allocate the funds to annual project goals
- It’s 100% up to you
OutBüro Gives Back Program
As soon as OutBüro starts a positive revenue track, which with your help as an Ambassador we hope will be soon. We’ll be allocating a percentage of quarterly profits to be donated to global, national and local non-profits that support LGBTQ workplace equality, opportunities for career advancement and training and general LGBTQ community support organizations.
You’re being an Ambassador can do so much good for you, your organization an the community at large.
Review the following to get up to speed
Review the following article from OutBüro to expand your knowledge so that you are ready to talk with employers about the value of being an open and welcoming LGBTQ workplace. Naturally, seek out other resources too for general information on diversity and inclusion.
6 Steps to enhance LGBTQ workplace equality with OutBüro
Beyond the scope, depth and reach of the HRC Corporate Equality Index – OutBüro is an LGBTQ employee driven ratings/review platform for any employer, any size, anywhere in the world. Not just for US Fortune 1000 companies.
LGBTQ employees be a super hero – Your voice matters – rate/review your current and/or recent past employers to applaud them creating an amazing LGBTQ inclusive and welcoming workplace or shine light on areas they can improve.
According to many studies, employers who adopt LGBTQ workplace friendly policies, benefits, and business practices see significant improvement in productivity, creativity, problem-solving, employee happiness and customer loyalty.
Don’t stop there, check out the LGBT Studies area on the OutBüro blog for more great information to prepare you for your employer conversations.
We are super duper excited
I am so excited to have you considering becoming an OutBüro Ambassador. I’ve built OutBüro and the OutBüro on LinkedIn group with currently over 46,000 global members 100% on my own. It’s been my own time, energy and money to try to build a global resource for the LGBTQ community.
I can no longer do this alone and need you and your business connections. Naturally, I hope you also make every LGBTQ working professional no matter what job they do aware of OutBüro so they come review/rate their employer(s). As the employers are added and employee submits ratings/review OutBüro will become a valuable resource for both the employers, their employees, and future job seekers.
I so much apprecite you.