In this episode of OutBüro Voices featuring LGBTQ professionals, entrepreneurs, and community leaders from around the world, host Dennis Velco chats with, Olivier Jamin Changeart is an acoustic, audio, sonic branding identity professional.
Olivier works with companies/organizations of all sizes, to create a full sonic branding identity that becomes your musical DNA that permeates all of your digital marketing reinforcing your identity and message. Olivier is an OUT LGBTQ entrepreneur open to working with all clients from small startups, medium and large enterprises. As an LGBT professional he has a perspective on diversity and inclusion and how that can be supported through your sonic branding.
His website: https://ojcartisanofsound.com/
- 00:30 Olivier recently became a US citizen – say Congrats in the comments
- 00:50 What is a Sonic Brand? 02:30 Diversifying the music to reach and connect with different target audiences
- 03:20 MasterCard a good example of creating global localized music See full article with examples here: https://ojcartisanofsound.com/learn/w…
- 04:00 Add a link in the comments to your favorite brand’s musical branding examples 04:50 Musical Audio Logo Tag examples of HBO, Intel, McDonald’s, Nokia, Netflix, T-Mobile
- 05:45 Not just for large corporations. For any size company or organization.
- 05:50 Practical use and benefits Advancements in technology brought sound to motion pictures in the 1940s.
The Madmen marketing era of the 1950-60s saw a rise in adding music to commercials often called “jingles”. The technology revolution of the 1990-2010s created global brands recognized by their Audio Tag Logo which is part of Sonic Branding Identity’s audio library. 2010-present, the rise of digital, in particular, audio and video communication marketing grows with every year. Companies and organizations of all sizes have the ability and necessity to stand out in today’s digital audio landscape. He starts with an audio tag logo that is often just a few notes. He then himself, or working with other musicians and DJs can build a full musical library to leverage in all your video and audio projects and social media marketing. With custom music founded on your unique audio tag, all of your electronic marketing communication projects will be uniquely yours not reliant on stock sounds. The custom music can express a range of emotions and global diversity, all depending on what your current and future branding requirements may need and want. These unique songs are composed a d created in several standard lengths such as 5, 10, 15, 30, 45, 60, 90, and 120 seconds. Longer versions may also be created. Having a branded music library of your own allows marketers to quickly add approved music to all video, audio, and social media marketing assets that support your brand, increase repetition furthering consumer brand awareness.
To connect with Olivier find him on OutBüro here. https://www.outburo.com/profile/ojcsound/
Join me and Olivier on OutBüro, the LGBTQ professional and entrepreneur online community network for gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender, queer, allies and our employers who support LGBTQ welcoming workplace equality focused benefits, policies, and business practices. https://www.OutBuro.com
Would you like to be featured like this? Contact the host Dennis Velco. https://outburo.com/profile/dennisvelco/