Ahead of his speaking participation at the online DEI festival, INCLUSION 2021, we caught up with Cornell Verdeja-Woodson, Director of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion at Headspace, and Founder & CEO of Brave Trainings on his thoughts on Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging in the workplace.
Don’t miss your chance to catch Cornell speaking on an exclusive panel discussion at INCLUSION 2021, the leading virtual global business festival dedicated to equity, diversity & inclusion in the workplace.
Discussing Working towards a racially just workforce: One year on from global Black liberation uprisings 2020, Cornell will be joined by Leslie Gray, Head of Diversity & Inclusion and Chief of Staff, Office of the CEO at Mozilla and Asif Sadiq MBE, Senior Vice President, Head of Equity and Inclusion at WarnerMedia International. Together they will tackle:
- How have the commitments made by companies to address racial inequalities across the world since June 2020 translated into action? Has adequate progress been made in the short term?
- What should companies be aiming for in regards to quotas, and what are the pitfalls when quotas are the only driver for race diversity
- How can companies create a safe work environment for Black and people of colour – what actions can be implemented?
- There is also an emotional tax associated with being Black in the workplace – what are companies doing to ensure the wellbeing of their BIPOC employees?
- Who is getting it right and from where can we draw inspiration?
Want to be part of this year’s conversation? Then what are you waiting for? Sign up now and claim your free pass to attend the fastest-growing virtual event in the industry – INCLUSION 2021.
Experience a packed agenda featuring the biggest names in DE&I, interactive workshops and roundtables, plenty of social activities, and regular networking opportunities.
By attending, you will be able to:
- Learn from in-depth D&I keynotes, case studies and panel discussions
- Join interactive workshops and roundtables
- Connect with essential D&I contacts at our online diversity exhibition
- Grow your network during our INCLUSION social hour meetups
- Discover how to support minorities, heal divides and increase staff unity
Hear from our incredible high profile line-up of 75+ expert speakers leading the charge for diversity, equity, and inclusion change in the workplace, including:
Become a show sponsor…
Join RW3, WorkJam, Personio and BiasProof in the movement for change. Becoming an official partner or exhibitor at INCLUSION 2021 will help raise your visibility, connect with your target audience, develop your talent pipeline and improve your profitability. Position your brand as a real leader in the global movement for D&I change in the workplace. Click here for more information.
We can’t wait to see you in October. Tickets are limited, so make sure to grab yours now before they run out.