- Attract quality LGBTQ candidates
- Further your Employer Branding with and OutBüro Employer Listings demonstrating all you do for your LGBTQ employees, customers and clients supporting LGBTQ corporate equality
- Make it easy for the candidate/job seeker to see you as an LGBTQ friendly employer in all that you do
- Demonstrate you are actively attempting to recruit LGBTQ employees
- Save Time and Money
- With booth, travel, lodging, dining and other expenses associated with physical career fairs, virtual career fairs provide an economical and extremely efficient supplement or alternative
- Increase Event Attendance
- Increase attendance by supplementing physical events for those who otherwise couldn’t attend
- Increase Event Efficiency
- More efficient scheduling and implementing capabilities can facilitate more frequent career fair events
- Hold a Large Number of Conversations
- Facilitate a large number of direct recruiter-to-job seeker conversations increasing the chances of finding the right candidate
- Provide Pre-event Screening Tools
- Provide tools that allow recruiters to review and notify candidates prior to the event
- Platform Supports Mobile Devices
- Virtual career fair platform supports all mobile devices allowing convenient and conventional communications
- Job postings may be imported or wrapped
We’ll setup up your lobby and booth
Your OutBüro account rep will work with you to set up your event lobby (if needed) and employer booth and recruiter users. This is where registered job seekers will attend and have one-on-one conversations with recruiters during the event.
Post jobs or we’ll wrap them for you
You can post all jobs pertinent to the career fair, or, if you have a large number of jobs, we can import or wrap them for you (extra fees apply).
Recruiters can prescreen candidates
Once the landing page and booth(s) are set up, candidates begin to register. Recruiters can immediately begin searching through registrants and invite the qualified candidates to attend their
Career fair support host
While the career fair is underway, a live support-host will be monitoring the event and can assist recruiters with any questions that may arise.
Recruiters review and follow-up
Recruiters have up to 8 months to review the history of the event including detailed event metric data, conversations, ratings, notes, and resumes. They have the opportunity to search the resumes and contact candidates during this extended time.
Pricing is based on the number of booths needed with up to 3 recruiters assigned to each booth. Convenient, large reach and affordable.